Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Uh, maybe I can do this?

I just looked at race times from 2003 before I got a lot fatter and slower. And then I looked at race times from LAST year--both for a half marathon I did and a full marathon I attempted (before pulling up from heat exhaustion).

Turns out, if I use a "marathon time predictor" it has me coming in at 6:37 for the full (7 minutes after course closing) after using data for both races.

I think I'm in better shape this year (I'm for sure in less pain). So maybe I need to quit with the confidence crisis.

Of course I can do this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kittenktty said...

LOL Of course you can ;)

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home