Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Carbfest '08 (Or why I miss Medifast)

I have been on a TEAR for the past two days, eating foods I wouldn't have normally eaten even before Medifast (uh, hello, Cheetos?).

Even though I rarely adhered to the strict program (I know, bad, stupid girl) I still operated within the boundaries of sanity.

Not so now. Maybe it's because I feel like a person who just got out of prison. Or maybe it's because I'm coming off one med. Either way it HAS. GOT. TO. STOP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home