Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The answer you're looking for is not in *there*

Weekends are tough. It's easier to do well when I am chained to my desk than when the kids/husband are around. I started yesterday and today well, only to get the brilliant idea to make banana bread for the fam. I ended up consuming about half of it. I am so delusional I thought I could make it as a nice, nurturing gesture and stay away. Once I got a taste of it I just...didn't...stop...eating.

Don't know what I am looking for in the bottom of the bowl. The answer clearly is not there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home