Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Momentum

Works both ways...

I've got some serious downhill momentum on these life choices (mostly food choices) that aren't working for me. The choices are providing me with some momentary comfort but I'm well aware that they're detrimental to my progress, my health, and my overall mood.

Gotta swing the momentum the other way. Breaking the current momentum and getting going the other way has got to be the hardest part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home