Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Should be running out of excuses any day now...

O.M.G. WTF?!?!? What is wrong with me? I dump $300 on product and then just don't follow the program? Why am I defeating myself? Why do I want to continue to feel like crap about myself? What purpose is food serving me?

Ate SO much yesterday--subway, spaghetti, and about a cubic foot of birthday cake (only a minor exaggeration).

Today had one griller this a.m. followed by about 3/4 cup of PB. At 3:30 I am calling this stupid, self-defeatist game I'm playing with myself.

I want to run marathons again.

I want to feel pretty again.

I want to feel like a woman again.

I want more energy.

I want my clothes to fit.

I want my kids and my husband to be proud of me (rather than embarrassed of me).

I want to focus on things other than my weight.

I want my frickin confidence back.

I want to feel free again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home