Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stay of Execution for the Catman

Geesh. I've been going rounds with my old, geriatric horse I've had for 23 years. He's dropped a ton of weight quickly over the past few weeks and looks emaciated despite my best attempts to entice him to eat. I had convinced myself euthanasia was probably best at this stage, but the vet thinks we can try a steroid shot to help his appetite. I'll try anything to get him in better shape.

Through it all I've been an emotional wreck. I'm going to miss him like mad. Poor kibby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home