Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Kinda sorta on program

So, I'm back--but with some serious bad habits to break.

The siren call of PB.
Cheese, grommit.
If sweets are in the house, can the fat girl NOT eat them?

I'm "pretty much" on track today. I ate about two tablespoons of PB because I was feeling shaky after my second Dutch Chocolate Shake of the day (Disclosure: I had only eaten it a minute earlier--so I that's just a piss poor excuse). When I started the second tablespoon the conscience kicked in, but I did NOT listen and put down the spoon. I'm out of bars and did rely pretty heavily on those.

On the plus side, I'm down another pound despite my indulgences the past week and a half (chocolate, cookies, cheesecake, and a sandwich in SF when there was no real alternative).

On the minus side, I could be down SO much further had I stayed on. If I stay on. Need to stay on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home