Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Race Ts and My Closet

As I was putting away the last two weeks of laundry (what can I say, I don't keep a tidy closet) it occurred to me:
  • I have to get more organized (I always think that when I inventory the mess)
  • I don't have many recent race T-shirts (two from 2007, none from 2008)
  • Those that I have are mostly from 2003 and getting threadbare (and I have to stretch a bit to make them fit)
  • I've got an impressive array of half marathon and marathon t-shirts
  • My daily wardrobe is entirely too dependent on race shirts (I'm a candidate for the What Not To Wear Show, for sure)
So...I know I'll have a new addition in three weeks (CHICAGO MARATHON, HERE COME!). And I know I want to do some shorter distances in 2009 while I'm losing weight. I don't want to stop running and lose the fitness. And I want to get back to the place where I can run 10 minute miles. And maybe, just maybe, I'll tackle another marathon in fall 2009. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kittenktty said...

I love my MBT's even if they do cost an arm and a leg.

I love the last line, I've been trying to walk 100 miles by holloween and in one week OH BOY I've managed to WALK 25 and I think my pedometer is off so I may not have even gotten that far LOL.

Good Luck Sweetie

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home