Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Medifast Diet, Day 3: When will my body adjust?

Last night I felt awful--headache, nausea, neck spasm...

I don't think I can entirely blame the program but I woke up this a.m. (day 3) feeling weak and tired.

On the plus side, I bought some candy for an Easter Egg hunt (Dove chocolate eggs, no less) and I feel absolutely no desire for them. I don't know if it's because I'm committed or because I feel just that crappy.

Update at fourtwomper: I'm dizzy, ate my meal early, and still feel unwell. Maybe I'm getting B's cold. Or maybe this is just a really hard adjustment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home