Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Medifast Diet, Day 22,321

Ok, I exaggerate. It's day 2. Woke up SO not wanting to be on the program, so not wanting to choke down a drink. So I have a bar instead. I feel ok...a little weak, a little sweaty. I steal a few bites of E's griller breakfast and I instantly feel better. I'll just eat a little less tonight, right?

I've committed to at least a month on this program. I don't wanna, but I have to. I have to find the "old me" buried under the layers of blubber. I do feel slightly better knowing I am doing something to that end but still am not entirely confident I'm cut out for this. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home