Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm so fat...

...even my CHIN has cellulite. I really hope it was just a trick of my eyes. I'm afraid to look again!

*Sigh* I am the only one who can dig myself out of this hole. I keep trying to force that "aha" moment. I think I have hit bottom several times and my weight. just. keeps. creeping. up.

A few things are for certain: I need to take better care of myself. I need to make time to work out regularly. I need to make losing weight a priority. I need to journal. I need to drink water. I need to get it through my head that I can and HAVE to do this. I need to plan. I need to get a handle on stress. I need to do it now.

So how have I gotten myself started down this path before? It isn't rocket science. I just have to start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home