Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Targeting 200

Baby steps.

I have been eating like mad lately. I joined WW more than a week ago and I have yet to:
  1. Stay anywhere near my target points for the day
  2. Log all my points for one entire day
Cause and effect. I am not fooling anyone. I'm sad. I hate my job. I am slacking. I know it.

I am horrible at finding time to plan but very accomplished at procrastinating.

I am going to keep getting back up despite the misteps. I am tough. I frickin marathon (fat!) for chrissake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home