Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reasons and Rewards

Restarted WW today mid-day (vegetarian on core)...for posterity, here are my reasons for wanting to do this and my planned rewards.

The reason's I wanted to lose weight in the first place? I want...
  • to be around for a long, long time.
  • to be a good example for my kids.
  • to feel attractive again.
  • to have more energy.
  • to have clothes that fit.
  • to focus on things other than my weight.
  • to run marathons faster.
  • to not dread seeing old friends again.
  • to get my flipping confidence back.
  • to feel free again.
Mini Goals & Rewards
200 = massage
190 = pedicure
180 = something from title9sports
170 = something from Ann Taylor Loft
160 = massage
150 = GOOOOOAAAAAAAALLL! Reinvestment in lingerie & shopping spree at Ann Taylor Loft


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home