Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Medifast Diet, Day 8: One week (more or less) on program

One week down! I had hoped to see more movement on the scale, but I'll take the five pound loss.

There were two days where I had two bars (a no-no) and a few days where I "split" my meals. I'm going to try to adhere more to the spirit of the program according to my "Health Coach" who has been monitoring people on the program for-ev-uh. She takes issue with some of the items in the books/pamphlets (saying people may lose slower with splitting meals). I'm tough. I can gut it out. Get it? Gut it out?

I'm hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home