Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Medifast Diet, Day 9: (Not so) Sneaky me

So I've started to sneak too many little bits of "allowed" food in as snacks throughout the day (today it was 2 wedges light Laughing Cow cheese and a tsp of PB). My calories are still under 1000 for the day, but man am I hungry. I guess it does make most sense to just stick to the program. *sigh*

Tomorrow I have to provide my weight to my health coach. All I gotta say is I hope it has dropped more. This is not exactly fun! The sooner I drop it the sooner I can regain some normalcy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home