Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Medifast Diet, Day 6: It's a little too early to fall off the wagon

After reading the handy lil' Medifast book that came with my "food" (and I'm using that term loosely) I realized I can split meals that involve real food as long as I keep to the same calories/carbs/protein as I would with the regular meal. So, that means I can have a little lunch and a little dinner. I do sorta miss chewing already.

Today, I probably took it a little too far. After a bar, a shake, and a quarter of a cucumber this a.m., we went out to eat. I got a lovely egg white omelette with salsa at Delectable Egg. Probably had a little too much salsa, but whatever. Then I consumed a slice of cheese, a (*gasp*) crappy little chocolate easter egg, two more shakes, and a griller with onion, red pepper, and a tablespoon of light salad dressing. I am probably no longer in ketosis (if I ever was), I feel stuffed, and it's gonna take me a few days to get back in ketosis. We'll see what I weigh on Tuesday a.m.--I'm hoping for at least a five pound loss. On the plus side, I don't feel shaky or weak anymore.

It's still a better day food/calorie wise than I would have had last week, but I can't help but be a little disappointed in myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home