Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

poochie must die

I caught sight of ye ol pooch proudly puffing out below my sweater yesterday. Blech.

I...must...get...a...grip. Pretty much ate crappy today following a day of sabotage and intrigue at the office. So in turn I sabotaged my weight loss efforts. I won't bore anyone with the details, but it got ugly. I needed comfort. I found some in ww chocolate treats and an Einstein bagel. At the moment, I really, really needed them (like I needed a hole in the head). Yay team! And, oh, Fruities will make you seriously gassy if you eat a whole package.

I've always been one to cram for things, to wait until I have the devil behind me, as my mom says (yes, the devil is behind me and all around me and thy name is lard). Somehow, I think I'm a little too close to the deadline this time to make much of a difference. Weigh in is Friday. Maybe I'll do a liquid dinner between now and then. Just so I don't show a gain (what kind of loser gains weight the first week on a diet, anyway?). I'm on program from now on though. It was not my intention to write about my struggles--I was hoping to chronicle my success. This is just a bump early on in the journey.

Next week, poochie will be under serious attack. Really.

Until later.
-m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home