Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holy mercy lunge!

I don't know what they were called...but I went to a spin & sculpt class and got my arse handed to me. I LOVE IT!

I totally could NOT do one of the moves (hold weights overhead, lunge back/place one knee on mat behind you, bring other knee back so you are kneeling on mat, place one leg in front of mat & stand up).

My butt is sore. I seriously COULD NOT KEEP UP and ended up pressing on my leg to stand up. I was dizzy by class' end, even though at that point my heart rate was down to 140.

This makes me realize how very bored I've been with my exercise routines. No variation. Who would have ever pegged me as someone who liked group fitness classes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home