Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Total loss to date: 4 lbs

Weighed in today at 204 after one week back on WW in earnest. All I really did differently was log my points and get sick with tonsillitis. I'm thinking both contributed greatly.

I didn't log points for the days I got sick initially (I went down hard with fever, body aches, headache, shivering, chills, etc.). I didn't think I ate much of anything those days. After Kristine (my uber-successful WW pal) chastised me, I retroactively logged them. I was under points both those days but only by five!

In Kristine's defense, she didn't realize how ill I was. But it was a great reality check. I need to log my points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home