Weight Loss Since 12/15/08: 14 pounds



fiftystones

The inane ramblings of a forty-year-old hopeful loser. After failing to lose fifty pounds of baby weight on a host of programs since giving birth FOUR years ago, I'm still at it. This blog is intended to chronicle that journey and to keep me accountable.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Motivation

Had a great lunch with a friend who has lost 30 lbs on weight watchers. It's taken her longer than she expected (she started in the spring) but she looks AMAZING. She looked so little--when I looked at her it made me think how I wanted to be there.

And it reminded me of my "mile by mile" strategy for the marathon. I've been thinking about losing the weight in 10 lb increments. I need to think smaller and celebrate every loss--they are steps in the right direction.

Tomorrow I will weigh in. Gonna try to hit the treadmill before the kids get up. It's not going to happen otherwise. There's a risk they'll get up and interrupt my workout but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home